Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting team for multiple game creation project(Hobbies)

Eevee204

Note: I'm not sure if this is in the right section, whereas if it should of gone into Off-topic. If someone can point that out for me that be fantastic!

# –-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #

![](http://gyazo.com/a0a35b1827c0895f0858b49fad92cd48.png)

About the team:
Eevee | Programmer
My name is Eevee, I'm currently studying Computing BTEC National Diploma in College and soon to be studying on the foundation degree in Computing. I've been in to game design for some time and have used previous gaming engines, I'd like to one day recruit a team to create our own engine and make games using that.

Niteowl | Graphic Artist
I'm Niteowl. I studied on the National Diploma in Art and Design course,
and I provide pixel art for our games - mainly sprites and tiles. I'm
interested in learning more art-making techniques so that we can create
more games in the future in a larger team.

Now what you're familiar with us, I'd like to take up a few minutes of your time to explain the purpose of this thread. We own a website called: [www.shadowmont.com](http://www.shadowmont.com). We plan to create an ORPG through Eclipse and we also make smaller games is HTML/JavaScript.

What is Shadowmont?
Shadowmont is a Medieval genre based website, everything will be set in centuries ago back when Knights set off on vast journeys to travel the world, slay the mightiest dragons and rescue the princess.

We're looking for a small team to make multiple games as a hobby to fill up the webpage with exciting games for users to play.

What we're currently working on:
We're working on an ORPG via Eclipse Engine and we're also making small games via JavaScript

Members we're looking for:
- Pixel Artist
- Musician
- Story writer

Income:
We do not receive any income apart from the Ads which are placed on our site. We do intend to one day receive an income from having Member games and Guest games, but this is a while away as of now.

Our work:
[Will need to be filled out later]

To contact me(Eevee):
E-mail: [email protected]
Other: Message here otherwise

To contact Niteowl:
E-mail: [email protected]
Other: N/A at the current time.

Thanks for your time. :-)

• 2 months later...