Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Paid] Website Development (Design and Dynamic Sites)

peekay

Hey all,
Ive been around eclipse for a while beating around the bush on my own games. Decided to focus on website development and have been doing some paid and personal work.

I use a blend of languages to produce my sites mainly focusing on PhP, HTML, CSS and using javascript and jquery for only a few features. I have learnt this through university and the work that i have done for people.

I mainly produce sites that suit my clients and work with their vision even if they dislike my designs i work to please them and what they want it to look like.

Some examples of my work of current completions and WIP are posted below.

[W.I.P] Megaceuticals - Online protein and supplement sales site.
This website uses dynamic code to display, manage and sell products. No, i did not use shopping cart software this is coded from scratch.
http://megaceuticals.com.au

Public Clutch - Gaming community website.
I use to run this community until last week until i sold it to some people. This was my personal project, which i had developed a online competition ladder for counterstrike, which is no longer viewable.
http://publicclutch.com

There are other websites i have worked on but i do not have permission to post them.

I am willing to do whole websites (costly) or simply add in desired features, whether it be armory's or highscores (if your game is running a database or text file player data storage) or any other features that you would like done.

_I do NOT provide webhosting, domains or anything else._

Megaceuticals is a edited Mybb theme (orangeroyalty). I can't say for sure about your content though, as far as the product images go.. So, I dunno what to say about it really.

The gaming website is just horrid, though.

> I mainly produce sites that suit my clients and work with their vision even if they dislike my designs i work to please them and what they want it to look like.

Thats what he wanted it to look like. And they are his images, i merely do what im told.

@peekay:

> The only piss involve is the piss over your face you dero fagget cunt. Go suck a big black stick and go back to your aboriginal family you fuckn boong

He's just giving you the truth and amoung the people here, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to web development.

@peekay:

> I mainly produce sites that suit my clients and work with their vision even if they dislike **my** designs i work to please them and what they want it to look like.

> Thats what he wanted it to look like. And they are his images, i merely do what im told.

I'm confused. First you do the designs, and then the clients choose otherwise?

@peekay:

> The only piss involve is the piss over your face you dero fagget cunt. Go suck a big black stick and go back to your aboriginal family you fuckn boong

You're supposed to be professional?…

Fact is, no one from this community (with any sense), is going to hire this guy.
Chief called him out on a point and then he just replied with nonsensical swearing and just generally acting like a little kid.
If that's the kind of person you want working for you, you need help.

@Pete:

> Fact is, no one from this community (with any sense), is going to hire this guy.
> Chief called him out on a point and then he just replied with nonsensical swearing and just generally acting like a little kid.
> If that's the kind of person you want working for you, you need help.

Seems way to immature to communicate with; doesn't seem worth it to bother making a deal with him.
However, if he is cheap then he _may_ acquire one or two customers. You're also forgetting, half the members on this forum don't have any "sense."

@peekay:

OMG! You are very professional! I would like to hire you to do a website for me, since your mastery of the English language and use of creative words has astonished me! My contact is in my sig, please take your time and don't contact me asap, for I will be ~~ignoring~~ away.