Find results in...

Music Pack! [Off-Site-Resources] BGM, Loops & More. Royalty Free, Original

amkrogh89

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron, i wanna tell you that i think we got the mp3's to work ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) Gonna use your music in beta, idk how much time and effort you put into it but you are get all of the credit Possible in the world O_O

As a musician I am critical and.

Holly ducking jesus. These. Are. The. Best. Songs. for the 2d Genre games I've heard. Ever.

I love you, and if I use them I will credit you- and maybe toss some donations your way as thanks for stunning work.

I will add this to the [Resource Index](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/130169-resource-index/) so users looking for resources will find this topic immediatly. Thank you for this contribution, this community lacks some royalty free music. Your music is great and the fact that these are .ogg is amazing because .mp3 requires a license for games with 3000+ people (not that this is going to happen here but, atleast we have one less copyright issue to worry about).

-GD120

• 2 weeks later...
Your music is captivating, I was given a feeling of nostalgia the minute I started playing your songs. I can't even imagine what years of listening to it will do. (Personal and absolute favorite, Snowy Field - *spine shivers*)

• 2 months later...