Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Big truble with origins

oileme

hi for some reason i got a weird bug i have opened my eclipse before but it keeps on not opening and saying CANNOT FIND ONE OR MORE INTERFACE IMAGES IF THEY EXIST YOU HAVE NOT EXTRACTED THE PROJECT PROPLEY PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FULLY i have just made 1 item before i got on to make them in the game [as in i made new tile for money to put in game] but it wont work please help! any help will be greatly apreciated
:rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: :rstar:

oh and robin [rainbow dash whatever  :cheesy: ] is awsome

bored cause cant do eclipse

Did you delete something ?
Try to download it again and restart your work,there is no reason to get an headache,only if you worked many hours on your project and you was so happy about what you are doing that you forgot to make a copy of it.

Maybe the experienced members here will have the answer for that error.

A better explanation is …

The client project loads the files it requires from internally defined directories mainly nested within the 'data files' folder. If any item it attempts to load is missing, issues tend to occur.

The file formats supported by Eclipse Origins v2 Beta are .BMP (Bitmap) for items, paperdolls, or anything else of that sort.

The file format for the entire GUI on the other hand is .JPG (jPeg)

If you're confused, I'd suggest downloading a clean copy of origins and looking at its directory tree. All things in this tree have to remain constant otherwise the .EXE won't be able to find the files correctly. If you wish to change how this is done, it will require a modification to the source code, which for this specific edition would be quite easy.

• 1 month later...
I'm assuming that your game is making this error. If you don't want to lose your progress, just download a vanilla EO. Go into the files and compare what the vanilla has and what yours has. Also, go through all your images and **make sure** they are all bmp format.

Haha yeah i know what you mean! I have about 300mb of old EOs. Always back up ;)

ON TOPIC: You mentioned having a new item image. Check to make sure that all the new item images are bmp. Right click on the image and hit properties. There it should tell you the "Type of file:"

@alexgaming:

> thanks all ill go with just developing up origins again oh and thanks again for helping a newbie
>
> p.s. i have used advance before but origins has a lot more value its complicated but who cares

Wait, what? You weren't the one who asked this…