Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Graphic error

Rew

@[Pie:

> ICT link=topic=80125.msg858534#msg858534 date=1337190993]
> What are you showing? I just see you not using the mask layer.

Black backround is right. I only show you, error in graphic. - Each thing on black backround have piece of down object in tile selection..
I know, my english is terrible.

@Rew:

> Black backround is right. I only show you, error in graphic. - Each thing on black backround have piece of down object in tile selection..
> I know, my english is terrible.

Just rearrange the things on tileset,edit it with paint,then try again,if you mean those blue lines below the objects.
And that's not an error !
You must rearrange your objects

@Sherwin:

> Why don't you try to recolor it.

Your a dumb ass… go away... I mean please don't post in a topic you have no fucking clue about... Thank you.

The blue line under the graphics inthe black part is exactly what lumi said. The knights and the rocks are way to close to the water that are below them. This is why you have a sliver blue under neath them.

@i:

> Your a dumb ass… go away... I mean please don't post in a topic you have no ducking clue about... Thank you.
>
> The blue line under the graphics inthe black part is exactly what lumi said. The knights and the rocks are way to close to the water that are below them. This is why you have a sliver blue under neath them.

Thats what i did , I just recolor some tileset into pink one and it works O.o

@Sherwin:

> Thats what i did , I just recolor some tileset into pink one and it works O.o

Dmn,he didn't complained about back black color,he used that just to show us those blue lines below the objects,recoloring to pink,green or whatever = same shiet