Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why I Love Ponies.

JohnPony

Well one day Marsh, rose and i were skipping down the yellow brick road… When  a massive dinosaur  ran up! *RAWR!!!*. We did the same thing any other little bunnies would do and ran into the woods!

Well we finally got away from that mean dino when out came a fellow by the name of apple blossom, she invited us to camp out with her till the coast was clear. All was fine for the night, but when we woke in the morning boy were we hungry. We searched and found we had dropped the happy sack with all our food in it back on the road! So we ate rose. Soon after those dreadful events Apple Blossom woke up to find rose half eaten, and marsh roasting a leg in the corner! She laughed and said "Silly Gooses, you should of told me you were hungry ;)"

She lifted up her rear end and out came a batch of pony poop. IT WAS WONDERFUL! We decided to name it candy corn. And ever since i have loved ponies :)

@John:

> Well one day Marshy Dearest, rose and i were skipping down the yellow brick road… When  a massive dinosaur  ran up! *RAWR!!!*. We did the same thing any other little bunnies would do and ran into the woods!
>
> Well we finally got away from that mean dino when out came a fellow by the name of apple blossom, she invited us to camp out with her till the coast was clear. All was fine for the night, but when we woke in the morning boy were we hungry. We searched and found we had dropped the happy sack with all our food in it back on the road! So we ate rose. Soon after those dreadful events Apple Blossom woke up to find rose half eaten, and Marshy Dearest roasting a leg in the corner! She laughed and said "Silly Gooses, you should of told me you were hungry ;)"
>
> She lifted up her rear end and out came a batch of pony poop. IT WAS WONDERFUL! We decided to name it candy corn. And ever since i have loved ponies :)

![](http://kistenet.com/brandon/images/Blog/2010/April/The%20Shining.jpg)