Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dawn of Light

Vortigem

@Kreator:

> Well fuck, it's been years hasn't it Vortigem! Hope all goes well, I was curious what happened to Dawn of Light.

Well shit, look at this. I wasn't sure if you were still around!
The military has had me tied up for a while, but its looking like DoL is back in the picture for me. I plan on shelling out more paperdolls and finishing the other races over the next few weeks before I create a WIP and such. I'll be looking for a website developer by then.

Right on man. You'll be seeing me around a bit more then.
I picked some development up off and on over the last few years, ended up filling another binder/notebook up with lots of details and plans. Basically trying to summarize the image I have in my head for DoL. Lush forests w/the tall grass, overhanging vines, weather and so on.

No comments really necessary, I don't think you were around back when I was working on DoL actively. If you were familiar with the project you would possibly be able to pick out the evolution of the graphics the game has gone through. This was just a quick mock up after I began seperating/porting my more recent artwork to EOv2 saying "hey it's still around".

My next post will probably be a video in order to really capture the art. There is a large amount of animation I put into each detail.

Thanks ICT! I spoke with Marsh briefly several weeks ago about working on DoL again and I'm still debating whether or not i should change the name from Dawn of Light. I have something big planned for you guys soon, it just may take me a few more weeks to get things together with the time I have available.