Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Currently running games?

salsadorito

First off, hello from a new member.  Secondly, and most importantly, are there any games that are currently running with a decent population still playing?  I am going to try Crystalshire, but at the moment at least, it looks as if the game itself is bare of players waiting for updates.  I"ve browsed the game projects section a little, but short of going to every single game's website and reading their forums, i figured I would just ask.  Thanks in advance everybody!

Well I don''t think there is many projects even finished and if they are they probably aren't worth playing and Crystalshire is only quite because it hasn't had any content updates for awhile but once it does i'm sure players will flock back to it.

My game on weekends usually has 20-30 players online.

During the weekdays it depends. Maybe 4-10 online at a time.

We have at least one in game Content patch a month (10-20 maps released) and feature updates once every few weeks.

When we posted the game on reddit we had the server capped out at 185 players online.

@abhi2011:

> Silverdale is a good game. Though I don't like the tilesets. They hure my eyes. (my opinion)

Same here, too pixely, im trying to get more players on my game, but its not at its peak and is in alpha, not nearly as much as what beta will have :D, i will say that once i logged in to crystal shire i logged in when 15 people were on.