Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting For A Small Team

DarkOne5890

![](http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o629/ReaperBryce/MyLogo.jpg)
WarOfGames  is looking for people to help in the development of WarOfGames.

We currently have these members working for us.
Head Developer:Dark Beast
Head Maps creator: Reaper Bryce
Creator Of Logo:Jerb
Map Creator:Sebacame
We hope you can be the next one in the team!
We currently are looking for.
CodersThis person must atleast have a year of Coding In VB6
Map CreatorsThis person must me able to well create well designed Maps. Also this person must be able to interact with the head Maps Creator Reaper Bryce.
Graphics ArtistThis person must atleast be able to create a good looking Logo and/or GUI.
Data Base managerThis person must be able to create things for the game .
What I need is.
Someone who can create

>! -Npc's
-Spells
-items
-resources
-shops
Pixel ArtistThis person will create all the  graphics for the game.
-Also if possible has to be a moderator for the game.
If you want the job please contact me by either sending me a Personal Message , or emailing me at [email protected] . Our current website is galaxina.ucoz.com. If you can do other services and would like to help WarOfGames develop there game please also contact me.
I am looking for people who I can make a long term project and if possible many more.
I know require you to fill out this form to join  my game. This is just to make me know a little more about you and what you want and how you want it done.

>! RealName:
Tell me what you expect from me.:
Tell me about yourself.:
Do you have anything you need to tell me before you join.:
What position do you want or positions:
How many hours a week or day are you worthing to work?:
Do you have any incovenience to start now:
Why do you want to join?:
Are you serious on making a good game?:
How serious are you?:
Why do you think your good for the position?:
Have you worked in any other games , were I can see your work? (This may include yours):
Tell me atleast 3 good things about you :
Tell me atleast 3 bad things about you:
How good are you in a scale from 1 to 10:
(Once you fill this out send me a PM with the form filled out.)
If you feel like this is to personal please PM me.

![](http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg)

NO ONE!!!! will work for free and give you the kind of results you are asking for.

[WARNED]

• 3 weeks later...
Darkbeast, I recommend if you really want your game to fully function correctly is if you wait for the right applicants. Like I said on another: "making your own application form can get you further." They will know what you are looking for the commitment they need to put forth. You also need to look at your art and see if your art is compatible with theirs. For example you like light cheery colors and make a certain design! But, the do dark dreary work and it off sets the mood. Not to mention the style is totally different. you don't want clashing styles. it makes the game look thrown together and unprofessional.

I think he needs to find a skill of his own before he attempts to start a serious project. Try messing around with programming, Pixel Art, and mapping. Until you perfect one to the extent where you can pop out things without any help your not ready for this.

I actually have been maping alot I do know how to map some good things. I also em learning coding i'm currently doing tutorials also going to this website that teaches you how to right vb. I do do these forms but by PM I ask them a little about themselves tell them about me , and they tell me what they can do I tell them what I want . Yes I am taking this game serious I am currently playing with a few graphics remember the graphics ambardia had . Well I have some of them , but the difrence  is mine still need to be converted. Yes I may seem like I am not doing much but I am. Thank You for your comments .

@Annahstas:

> Darkbeast, I recommend if you really want your game to fully function correctly is if you wait for the right applicants. Like I said on another: "making your own application form can get you further." They will know what you are looking for the commitment they need to put forth. You also need to look at your art and see if your art is compatible with theirs. For example you like light cheery colors and make a certain design! But, the do dark dreary work and it off sets the mood. Not to mention the style is totally different. you don't want clashing styles. it makes the game look thrown together and unprofessional.

Agreed. Also, a technique to get a crew is by putting up screenshots of your 'well-made' maps. Words aren't enough to give your costumers/players the satisfaction. And the size for the text on the original post doesn't really need to be that big, we're not blind. And yeah, like said by General Pony, find a skill of your own before you attempt to start a serious project. Messing and exploring will get you to success if you'd put passion.

@DarkBeast:

> Ok I am working on maps that will make people want to come. Also I am trying stuff I am doing a bit of everything I'm kinda still working on what is my best talent. The maps are being made but its taking time.

I wish you the best luck. Though remember it takes time to perfect a skill. It's not going to poof over night and be a genius at what you do. Patients and continuous training is what makes you great.

Thank You yes I kinda had to learn that the hard way , but know I am trying to do pixel art it is much easier the paper drawing but its not my thing I can design good sketches let say the out side but not the coloring . I am also trying to make my own GUI . Sometimes I chill and go read the vbtutor. I also map most off my work time , but I like it cause I am learning about everything little mapping , pixel art , coding. So it is going pretty good right now for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Do you have MSN? If not, get it, and we'll talk. Send me your MSN email address once you have obtained the messenger. That is the only way I am willing to communicate.

I do pixel art, and depending on the style, can be quite good.

• 2 weeks later...