Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO Dx8] Alatar's Quest System v1.2

Draco.exe

hmmm, don't know…please check the system with the quest system that i added on the first message and see if it works...maybe i miss something of the system or accidentally deleted the command for that when i added new features in Dragon Eclipse.

Ps: in the original quest system (the one for Dx7) the class requirements works?

> hmmm, don't know…please check the system with the quest system that i added on the first message and see if it works...maybe i miss something of the system or accidentally deleted the command for that when i added new features in Dragon Eclipse.
>
> Ps: in the original quest system (the one for Dx7) the class requirements works?

Yes, perfectly. I tested it out. I will look over the code when I have time.

> It broken because I did all like you said work like a charm BUT when i get items that i needed to collect I put that I give to Npc how I do that lol because items are still in my inventory the NPc with the quest is supposed to take

You have to create a task 2\. Make it "talk to npc" (the npc you want) and end quest here. Then, in the General section select the item to take on end, and make sure you click the list box and click update.

this is just the Alatar's Quest system v1.2 with some modifications to the code for work with Dx8 versions, i really don't remember if that is fixed in the version :/ you should test the engine and see what's fixed and what isn't fixed ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
hey i have a problem using this,

i actived the server but it works only in my computer.(in the client, i changed the options to my ip address)

when anyone else is trying to log in, it shows a messege "server is down….."

so i tried using the normal EO 2.0 and it worked there. help, please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...