Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'll just leave this here

Chakkra

@General:

> Religion has always seemed to cause more bad then good. I wish they would just keep their dicks in their pants, we don't won't their bum candy shoved down our throats.

While i disagree with what chick-filla says about gay marriage, i don't see it as them shoving there crap down our throats. In fact, this whole "Now i won't eat from chickfilla" is more like us trying to shove Our beliefs down Their throats. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you can force people to agree.

@Zonova:

> While i disagree with what chick-filla says about gay marriage, i don't see it as them shoving there crap down our throats. In fact, this whole "Now i won't eat from chickfilla" is more like us trying to shove Our beliefs down Their throats. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you can force people to agree.

Its not about his beliefs, but about the way he expressed them. Sure I'm fine with him having a opinion about marriage, but he expressed it in a terrible way.

@Zonova:

> While i disagree with what chick-filla says about gay marriage, i don't see it as them shoving there crap down our throats. In fact, this whole "Now i won't eat from chickfilla" is more like us trying to shove Our beliefs down Their throats. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you can force people to agree.

You're not forcing your opinion down their throats by not buying from them, simply expressing your opinion.  The only time expressing your opinion is wrong is when you express it violently.  If you don't feel comfortable buying from a company you don't like then you have every right not to give them your dollar.

I agree with what you're saying. However, i think a lot of people find it silly to now buy from them anymore. Here's a picture that sort of sums it up.

![](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PlZBYSXoRlw/UBLjGXHaxUI/AAAAAAAACKQ/v6vKBZc0qKQ/s400/chick-fil-a_gasoline.jpg)

I'm glad we live in a country where a person can say what they truly feel when asked specifically what their opinion is on a subject.
Because a person disagrees with another person doesn't mean they're a hatred filled person or they're uneducated. All it means is like all humans they have their own opinion on a matter. If you don't like the person's opinion don't associate with them, trying to force your opinions on someone else cheapens what you believe you're standing for.

@Agoraphobic:

> I'm glad we live in a country where a person can say what they truly feel when asked specifically what their opinion is on a subject.
> Because a person disagrees with another person doesn't mean they're a hatred filled person or they're uneducated. All it means is like all humans they have their own opinion on a matter. If you don't like the person's opinion don't associate with them, trying to force your opinions on someone else cheapens what you believe you're standing for.

It becomes a problem when one persons opinion effects the freedom of others.