Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Computer acting Weird

DarkOne5890

I am kinda scared my computer has never given problems ,but just today I was using it and all of sudden the screen turned blue and it started showing these white lines and restarted. Is this bad or is there a way to aboy it ? Can someone tell me what is wrong with my computer . Is it time to get a new one or is there a virus. I will really appreacite  it if someone figures out what is wrong . THANKYOU

Well the information you gave sounds like the blue screen of death. If the computer continues to do so, then kiss your computer goodby. Try to post the erros here. mayby i could help.

@daxterxx:

> Well the information you gave sounds like the blue screen of death. If the computer continues to do so, then kiss your computer goodby. Try to post the erros here. mayby i could help.

Lol untrue, i have gotten blue screens around 20 times and counting. Still works perfectly fine today after a few registry fixes.

Not a big issue. To be honest, I recent got one after running my server for 3 days straight. I believe it was related to memory overload. Pony is right, you should check for registry errors and if it continues after that then you possibly either did what I did, which was overload your computer, or you have a virus. Overloading your computer is done many ways and there is a better name for it but I can't seem to recall it right now. Now if you have a virus and it is causing the BSoD then it should be simple to fix since anyone who has you infected wouldn't be stupid enough to give it away like that unless their a skid who doesn't know what their doing.

@DarkBeast:

> Ok it happened when I had my server on and I wasposting somestuff here on eclipse. Can someone help me cause I do know I have a rookit.Can someone tell me how to remove it. Also how would I know what the cause was?

Go download [MalwareBytes](http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php) and run it. We're not an anti-virus support team.