Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse 3.0 in HD.

@daxterxx:

> I fear I may have to re write some major aspects of the engine, wich im not going to do..

All programmers realize it's time for a rewrite at some point or another. Right now I'm working on a game that I _know_ I'll have to completely rewrite, but it's my first time using Slick so I know I need to learn some stuff. If you refuse to rewrite your code, you're not going to get far on many projects.

@Eckhart:

> All programmers realize it's time for a rewrite at some point or another. Right now I'm working on a game that I _know_ I'll have to completely rewrite, but it's my first time using Slick so I know I need to learn some stuff. If you refuse to rewrite your code, you're not going to get far on many projects.

I totally agree with you there. There are countless times I've had to go back and change things on my browser. By the end, it's nothing like what it started with, but it works. At least it's code isn't as long and complex as EO's :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What's with all the Mode7 haters? Mode7 is delicious nostalgia. ![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png)

I like it, but to be honest there is nothing about Mode7 that is "HD" in any shape or form. People need to stop placing the "HD" label on everything nowadays.