Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Decent Programmer Looking For Work.

JohnPony

> I may need to hire you for a future project, how much would you charge for turning a top down eclipse engine to a side scroller platformer?

It depends, are you looking for me to just get PVO working in the engine you're using, or do you want me to write the side scrolling logic from scratch?

Okay, first off I'm using EO 3.0

How much would you charge to convert a complete gui to be rendered via dx8? (This includes the menu's that pop up.)

Also, instead of that, would you be willing to make a tutorial, step by step, on how to do this myself? If so, what is the charge?

I'm looking for a few things to be implemented into Project Vertigo. I'll pay a standard price for a few things that I need done, most of them shouldn't be too hard, so I'm sure we can come to an easy agreement. I obviously speak English, its for my project [Mario & Luigi: Blast from the Past Online](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/132392-mario-luigi-blast-from-the-past-online/). My Skype is CMFiend420, where I can easily be contacted. I can pay with paypal, obviously. Minimum price? We'll work it out, the things I need done are small, so I'd rather not state a minimum price, but I'll pay you worth your work and time.

Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring everyone who has requested my services.

Currently I will only be doing jobs on the weekends, so tomorrow I'll hand pick the requests that I wish to do.

Mortal Angel has already got a spot as I'll be redoing a feature for him that's long overdue.

Regards,

GA

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...