Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New tileset (e es)[256x8224]

harleyknd1

this is an tile set ive created w paint.net its an comination from other (older) tile sets witch ive linked together and got it working perfect w event system i take no credit for the textures i only take credit for the ''making it work in event system'''if your an author of these textures pm me and ill put you in here as credit to (too lazy to find who made what)
![](http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9762/24504044.png)
credit to:

> im pretty sure thats an RMXP tileset….?
> and give credit to who? certainly not yourself right?

its some textures i found on the forum that did not work for event system so id open paint put them underneath each other and re sized and re coded it from jpg to bmp to make it fully working w event system whit out making it error in the event system. :P and the credit goas to the original tile creators i only take credit for putting them together and making it working with the default eclipce event system engine

apparently some peeps got reading problems
*sigh* ITS A TILE SET MADE OUT OF SOME DIFFERENT TILE SETS
i DON'T take credit all I did was putting them together and resided it so it work w event system yes it looks like a different tile set cuz i put part of that into this!

@harleyknd1:

> apparently some peeps got reading problems
> *sigh* ITS A TILE SET MADE OUT OF SOME DIFFERENT TILE SETS
> i DON'T take credit all I did was putting them together and resided it so it work w event system yes it looks like a different tile set cuz i put part of that into this!

I know they tiles are not yours i mean i saw the same tiles put together in same tileset.