Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I make my scandisk work on my computer?

thehonest76

Is it a portable USB drive? Unless you have some ancient computer, it should generally be plug-and-play.

If it's set up as your "F:\" drive, then you should be able to use it as another hard drive; reference commands to it and browse its directories. One thing you might need to check is what sandisk stuff is on it by default, that may take up some space.

Usually I'm very old school with my directories structure and like to keep my directory trees simple and clean (makes them easier to back up if need be).

What do you need to use it for? I've found those are usually good for moving files, storing school projects, and things like that. I don't see what or why you would be asking help about?

I wouldn't even give this bot that much, who joins a forum for game dev just to ask that question in their first post? Normally people join to ask stupid questions in the Q&A, Ask stupid questions in the Tutorial section, post a under-developed WIP, or to introduce themselves. (or sometimes ask good questions or post a good WIP)

This is a little out there.

Anyways to humor you, you could also but a Universal disc converter that costs about $10 USD and those will adapt almost any Card type storage to USB.

wait wait. You have time to register and post on this forum and you wan't to know why your Scandisk is not working with your computer?

> **How do I make my scandisk work on my computer?**
>
> The scandisk is a flash drive. I have put it on my computer, bout do not
>
> know what to do next. It is my "f" drive.

"The Scandisk is a Flash Drive" No shiz sherlock.

"I Have put it on my computer" Guys i figured it out i think he literaly put it… ON... His... Computer! Yah!

"Bout" Just blame the english teacher.

"Do not know what to do next" Well if you have not put it into your computer you can try doing it now. And don't put it literally into the computer.. try the usb port.

"It is my f drive" yeap probably the only smart thing you have said so far.

Now right click….. Click on Open..... Now you have your Scandisk working. If not POST IN THE DAMN SCANDISK website not here.

Didn't you read the stupid Title of the website?

Man i hope you are a Bot because if not i want you to post your IQ

*sigh* it is idiots like these that make this forum a plessure.