Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Change Sprite Back

Shippous

> Eclipse Advanced 3.0.8
>
> Ok, i can use events to change the player Sprite, but how i make it back to the original?
>
> Someone can help me with that?

I am uber curious about how to do this, if you figure it out - It would be -epic- if you put out a tutorial for the community, either way ; thanks for reading! =]

> Add a UDT to PlayerRec. A long. Save a players sprite number in it. Then when he changes it store the old one. (It should auto actually)
>
> Then when an event needs it to change it back call it and then set it.

modtypes (client)

```

Private Type PlayerRec

' General

name As String

Class As Long

Sprite As Long

Level As Byte

EXP As Long

Access As Byte

PK As Byte

```

went to do it (using dragon eclipse) i see something similar there already in both server and client under modtypes.

is it already setup? If so how do i call and set it? =P thanks for your feedback.

Keep in mind if you want to go a little more advanced you could always make the player revert to his/her original sprite with a command such as /switch or /original or something, but of course you'd have to create the code for that command etc.

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/109566-eo-transformation-spell/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/109566-eo-transformation-spell/)

look at the post near the bottom by Whitepinkbun he pretty much explains how to do it.