Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Free] Music Composition (Status: Temporarily Closed)

togekite

Perfect timing actually, I thought I had a track for the coastal zone in Elandor Chronicles, but I didn't. I whipped up one myself but unfortately it's quite pales in comparison to your work. I'd love to make another request if possible…

**Sedon Reef****- MIDI**

Sedon Reef is the northern shores and coastal zone in the starting province. It's a wilderness area, which various critters and creatures. Primarily Sedon Reef consists of sandy beaches, winding rocky passages and cavern structures, and it also includes a man-made dock. The level-zone of this area is low to moderate. Since the area is not a safe zone or settlement, I'd like it if you tried to not make it sound too 'hawaian' or anything, so limit instruments like steel drums. The tempo would ideally be moderate to slow.

Thanks Clark.

The track will loop.

Try again Sherwin, and this time try to read the OP so as not break my requesting rules.

@JustinSD: please don't post team requests here. If you are in genuine need for a composer, please be the one to PM me.

EDIT: (so that I won't necrobump the topic) Read the rules for when I reopen the topic, please. **One request at a time per person.**

-audio format =.mid

-Game Title and genre Ambardia Reborn / Fantasy

-Track Title 1\. Welcome to Ambardia - main menu music

2\. The Island - Music for our tropical start island. Happy

3\. Amber Castle - A large castle full of NPC's, Quests, and exploring. Happy

4\. Royal Mainland - The mainland of Ambardia. Wondrous

5\. Into the Sewers - A dark under city maze of sewers. Slow and Creepy

6\. The Open Sea - Music to play when characters are on one of our sailing ships to another land (5 lands total). Fast Paced

7\. Grob Flog Swamp - A dim and shadowy swamp. Low, slow and dark

8\. The Cold - Music for our ever winter north lands. Cold, windy

9\. Dungeon Time - Base music for any dungeon.

-Looping: Yes

Your work is fantastic togekite! One thing our game badly needs is good music. If you happen to be able to create any of these request please do so any way you want. I give you full creative freedom weather its fantasy, sci-fi, or steam-punk. We will add you to our list of credits and be forever in your dept.

Cheers,

Ambard of Ambardia

www.ambardia.com