Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sticky Goodness Doodles - Marshy Dearest

TT Snim

I said I'd doodle… I meant it. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I don't think I need to add color, all I would really do is add red to that fire.

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/TTsnim/MarshDoodles3SM_zpsdb1ad6ac.jpg)

Also, I should have put the "Marshal" on the Peep. That would have been twice as awesome possum possum possum. Oh well.

Edit: I have NO IDEA why I am so prone to drawing this in profile. >_< Maybe because of the bendy quality? *Shrugs*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a peep. It's not like I stated that under the picture or any thing. And it's not like I took time out of my morning to look up pictures of peeps and study them to see how they are constructed…

I guess I drew it to well? They don't really look like any thing but multi-colored poo with eyes any way, once you really look at them. People expect them to look like real birds.. XD

@ Anna: I didn't mean to sound defensive. I agree with you, Anna. I should fix that whole head thing… maybe I will color it... What color Peep would our fearless leader ride? I think pink is a cute color. ^_~

@ Marshy Dearest: I'm so glad you like them! I had drawn a few, and forgotten about them until I did some cleaning this morning. I might have to draw more Ban-Hammer-Marshy Dearest now. Maybe going after some forum members?

@ The others: Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them. I may add more over the week end as Marshy Dearest is both simple, and deceptively hard to draw. It's far to much fun. And that Peep... I think it needs a name. He/she/it will get more love to. It's a thing now. Marshy Dearest has a Peep.

• 1 month later...
I have been meaning to draw more marshy goodness, but I've been ~~lazy~~ BUSY making a minecraft lets play series.

last night I watched a special on Peeps for Halloween and now I am double inspired! I will try and get some more delicious art up soon!

SPOOKY BAT PEEPS SOON! [See them, they are the yummy](http://www.x-entertainment.com/halloweencountdown/2003/september29/)