Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement skipping on EO3.0

iSnow

• 4 weeks later...
I've been trying to figure this out myself, it's only to the left. With mine the standing position seems to be lasting longer then the left foot right foot positions. I thought it was just my sprite sheet but I aligned it perfectly with a already existing sheet. I can show you my sprite sheet? just don't steal it.

> go into modGameLogic, find ProcessMovement and find where it would show the MovementSpeed = This or whatever
>
> Replace the endings with just the constants not all that extra crap.

Ok what do I open the file with? Straight from the src folder right?

I would assume it's just my sprite sheet, but what are the chances of both of us having the same problem while walking to the left?

> Use a sprite sheet template to line up ur images I gurantee your sprites arent aligned that is what is making the shaking.

You don't really need to do that as there's an easier way. Open up the sprite with MS Paint and check the height and width of the sprite. If both are divisible by four, you know its not the sprite that's the problem.

> You don't really need to do that as there's an easier way. Open up the sprite with MS Paint and check the height and width of the sprite. If both are divisible by four, you know its not the sprite that's the problem.

That has nothing to do with it. The problem is probably the alignment of each frame

> no, you have to have vb6, open up the .vbp file…if you don't have vb6, you need to get it

Ok thanks I'll try it and come back to this thread.

My sprites are streight.. see: [http://i45.tinypic.com/hu2l34.jpg](http://i45.tinypic.com/hu2l34.jpg) Don't save it or anything!! Sadly I worked hard for that. @,@

(It saved as JPG on tinypic, it cant do bitmap or whatever…)

And with that said, I pasted it streight over the wolf sprite that came with eclipse. So it can't be because it's a four legged character??

By the way I use 2.3

• 2 weeks later...