Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Glaciate] Looking for Developers, a Concept Artist and a Pixel Artist.

Exception

![](http://glaciate.net/images/logodark.png)

Hello everybody, I'm in search for a few members looking to join our team. In summary, I am searching for:

* **A Developer**, to be able to develop and assist in any of our projects that I may ask you to develop for. I am looking for one to assist the development of Onyxmon.
* **A concept artist**, to draw some artwork for our online Trading Card Game, Onyxmon. This involves drawing the art that will be on the 'cards' themselves, and various other concept art to be used in advertisments. Skill is not an ultimate issue, as we only require somebody who can actively draw, and we are intentionally trying to aim for a simplistic sketchy style.
* **A pixel artist,** as unfortunately, Duders currently is very busy, which leaves us at an impasse, as we cannot complete The Tower with ¾-finished pixel art. We need somebody who can complete the remaining pixel art, and assist Duders in the future with additional updates, and help with future games and programs.

Our current projects include **Time's Hourglass**, an ORPG in development, where the player must use time-travel to their advantage, **The Tower**, a rougelike ORPG, **Onyxmon**, an online trading card game, sporting unique rules and immense strategy, and **many more programs** that are made for everyday use, and **services on our website** for you to use.

The current team consists of:

- Me: the team leader, Programmer, Developer, and Web Developer

- Ghostly: Lead Programmer

- Decado: Lead Developer and Developer for Onyxmon

- Synergy: Developer for Time's Hourglass

- Blazinkid: Developer for Onyxmon

- Budweiser: Programmer for Revelation - The Awakening, partnered with Glaciate.

I require:

* **Activity**. There is no point in wasting anybody's time if you are going to become imminently busy.
* The ability to speak **coherent** **English**. That's all.

The benefits of joining Glaciate:

* A skilled team: combined, we're experienced in C++, C, VB6, VB.NET, C#, Java, Python, and Javascript. Any idea you envision can easily be possible.
* The hosting is unlimited in terms of sub-domains, email accounts, databases, etc. Joining Glaciate will entitle you to use whatever you please. You can have your own sub-domain, email, site, blog, etc.
* A cool, relaxed, and flexible team, where we understand personal time constraints, and don't egg you to get stuff done, but we still get stuff done, anyway.
* Shared profits of anything that you work on, within each project.

If you have any additional comments, please post here, and I will do my best to answer to the best detail I can.

**If you wish to apply, please PM me (meaning, do not post here!). There's no set template, so, structure how you feel most comfortable, however, I do want to see examples of previous work!**

If i wasnt leaving for the army next month i would be all over this. If you still need anyone next july i wil be glad to help ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Perhaps I should post the benefits of joining Glaciate:

* A skilled team: combined, we're experienced in C++, C, VB6, VB.NET, C#, Java, Python, and Javascript. Any idea you envision can easily be possible.
* The hosting is unlimited in terms of sub-domains, email accounts, databases, etc. Joining Glaciate will entitle you to use whatever you please. You can have your own sub-domain, email, site, blog, etc.
* A cool, relaxed, and flexible team, where we understand personal time constraints, and don't egg you to get stuff done, but we still get stuff done, anyway.
* Shared profits of anything that you work on, within each project.

Take the chance!

Still looking for developers.

Don't forget about the benefits of joining:

> * A skilled team: combined, we're experienced in C++, C, VB6, VB.NET, C#, Java, Python, and Javascript. Any idea you envision can easily be possible.
> * The hosting is unlimited in terms of sub-domains, email accounts, databases, etc. Joining Glaciate will entitle you to use whatever you please. You can have your own sub-domain, email, site, blog, etc.
> * A cool, relaxed, and flexible team, where we understand personal time constraints, and don't egg you to get stuff done, but we still get stuff done, anyway.
> * Shared profits of anything that you work on, within each project.
>
> Take the chance!

> Well, I _am_ desperate. So there, who cares.
>
> If I'm honest, I'm surprised I've only had one position offer

And me, of course. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

> You _were_ that position offer, and it weren't even related to the above areas. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Oh, well.. you know, you CAN use me, you know?

I hate ppl who bump their topics so many times in just one page, however:

Im working on my own project but im very active and so i could potentially help the card game but i need more details on it. Mainly: is it vb6 or vb.net?

Ive always wanted an eclipse game like those card games on facebook. The problem with those ones is that u need to spend money to get decks which gives annoying advantages.

Well, it's unavoidable given that few are responding, and I am in need of people to fulfill positions.

Currently, it's VB6 and GDI+, although, I am looking into converting it to VB.NET (Still using GDI+.)

Anyway, Onyxmon isn't an Eclipse game, it's with a custom engine. It's also text-based to some extent, and you lack coherence. I don't really want to spend my side of the development time proof-reading content.

Lol.

Your filtering process is rather strict for a team getting a low response rate. You can barely get anyone interested and then you complain about their english. Im at the college level, i know english, but this is a forum and im on my phone, so who cares. Anyway i was offering the help cause i felt pity for this topic.

I recommend you close it and try again at a later time cause clearly, no one wants to help hitler finish his card game.