Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Willing to pay for programming.

sephiroth976

**Before we start..**

I made a topic about needing some payed programing help a while back, but it quickly died out as i decided to wait for Eclipse Advance instead of using CS:DE as a base, and now its pretty much reached its final version (according to the programmer)

Also, yes.. i am making a Zelda game with eclipse, and yes.. i realize that is probably the least original game idea on this entire forum..

That being said.. i need some help programing a few simple features into the engine, i have very limited source knowledge of eclipse and at the moment i cant even install vb6 on my new computer.

**What i need..**

Instead of posting a whole bunch of systems in this thread like last time, im just going to post them one by one as i need them made, the first thing i need is this:

Enemies dropping more then one item, for example 50% chance of dropping 5 rupes and 10% chance of dropping a "Equipment Box"

Which leads me to the second part, i need boxes that will give a random item, for example a "Equipment Box" will have a number of weapons and armors, and by double clicking it, you get a random one (should be able to hold quite a lot, maybe a 255 limit like other things ive seen in the engine, i plan on having more of the same items to increase the chances of getting a lower level item rather then the higher level ones)

Im offering 20$ to anyone who wants to do this with the latest (3.0.21) version of Eclipse Advanced, but as always, im willing to discuss prices further if necessary.

**Payment..**

All payments will be done through PayPal, im willing to pay everything in advance if people can vouch for you, if not il pay half in advance and then the other half when its done.

**I will also vouch for you and put some info about what you did in this thread.**

Thanks for reading.

Well like i said my knowledge of the engine is limited, and at the moment i cant edit the source myself unless i connect my old computer again (which is a bit of a pain at the moment)

My pricing might be a little off but because i already said 20$ im going to stick with it if someone wants to earn some easy $

> Those System are easy to be done .. There are some tutorials on the Forum , go look for it then follow it's instruction. I can't help you because i still don't have a Bank account ..

I would do it as well, but I have no pay-pal. I should really set one up soon :l