Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Engine suggestion?

SharicX

Hi everyone!

I'm not quite new to Eclipse, but I still need something I can work with due to my minimal coding knowledge.

Could someone suggest a custom version of Eclipse that would have most, if not all of the following features:

-Quest System -Pet System

-Bigger Window

-Guild System

-More than one character per account

-Speech bubble chat

-Event System

-Animated Tiles

Thank you for helping! ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm not quite new to Eclipse, but I still need something I can work with due to my minimal coding knowledge.
>
> Could someone suggest a custom version of Eclipse that would have most, if not all of the following features:
>
> -Quest System -Pet System
>
> -Bigger Window
>
> -Guild System
>
> -More than one character per account
>
> -Speech bubble chat
>
> -Event System
>
> -Animated Tiles
>
> Thank you for helping! ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

You should use the one that you like best for stability then if you have to use the tutorials on the site to add the desired features you want, or you could hire someone to do it those features are not very complicated to add.

> You should use the one that you like best for stability then if you have to use the tutorials on the site to add the desired features you want, or you could hire someone to do it those features are not very complicated to add.

Ideally, he should use 2.0 and add in the features himself. However, I don't know if the tutorials for the quest system and pet system are compatible.