Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Launcher

Ertzel

• 4 months later...
> Sometime next week most likely. I need to fix a bug with downloading .exe programs and then do some testing with large downloads to make sure everything is working.
>
> Then I need to go over the code and clean it all up and reduce anything I can as I was learning how to do all this as I went and the code is very messy and unorganized right now…

I haven't seen an update for this and it really looks promising! Any word on when and if this is still getting released?

I haven't left, I'm just not as active anymore as before. I somehow lost this launcher's coding and kind of never restarted. Andy I opened the folder I had this project in and all of the .cs files for the launcher where just missing.

I am still working on my own C# engine and with that I'll need an updater so I will be remaking this, I'm just not sure when so don't wait around for it.

> I haven't left, I'm just not as active anymore as before. I somehow lost this launcher's coding and kind of never restarted. Andy I opened the folder I had this project in and all of the .cs files for the launcher where just missing.
>
> I am still working on my own C# engine and with that I'll need an updater so I will be remaking this, I'm just not sure when so don't wait around for it.

Haha ok, thanks for the update though. Really appreciate it!