Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

House base

lollicat

> It's a Tent..

Tents don't have bricked lined doors ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

As for the house the lighting is inconsistent, especially around the roof area. The line separating the roof and the front wall draws too much attention with such a dark line (I removed it and it looks better already). Also try colors with less contrast in the back.

> roof is 100% off.
>
> This tiles? or just art practice?

Tiles. I'm redoing everything from Ophiuchus.

Yeah, I had the feeling the roof was off, I just wasn't sure how. I'll try to see if changing the shading will be any better. And yes it was basically based on an adobe house ahahaha.

^

> just for hell of it. its a fancey tent! ok liike ok ish o-o kinda small and idk XD mind telling us whre the house be ? city? desert? mountains? dat impacts looks.

![](http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/3333942+_df0977faf91a1c0a01e90f75e233bef8.jpg)

> Its not shading.. Its shape and perspective.

While shape and perspective are way more noticable, the shading is also off. The darker ring on the roof makes no sense.

It should not 'dissappear' into the distance, the top of the house should be a fairly even rectangle. I don't know why you have an indentation on either side of the house either.

> While shape and perspective are way more noticable, the shading is also off. The darker ring on the roof makes no sense.
>
> It should not 'dissappear' into the distance, the top of the house should be a fairly even rectangle. I don't know why you have an indentation on either side of the house either.

For some reason I thought I should have it 'disappear'??? but it's fixed now, its an even rectangle.

the indentations are supposed to be like it being worn down or something i dont know lol