Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Do you Add sprites?

Xknife14

Hi, I am trying to add some new sprites that i made using this software. but i have no clue how do i have to add a piece or code or something. if anyone could help me it would be Greatly Appreciated.

Edit: My problem now is my sprites are invisible like the ones i add. And i am really confused

> You add them by putting the sprites in the data files\graphics\characters\.bmp or png
>
> Also i noticed that you've been posting a lot of these petty questions…At least try before making a topic :/

Sorry, But i have tried. this is usually my last resort. Sorry for any Trouble.

> You add them by putting the sprites in the data files\graphics\characters\.bmp or png
>
> Also i noticed that you've been posting a lot of these petty questions…At least try before making a topic :/

> lol it's no big deal but like…There's a tutorial section for a reason. I know there's a tutorial for this question in there.

You could be a bit more nice, despite it being a small question. I actually don't think there's a tutorial for something like adding sprites. I was working on a tutorial explaining what the folders' purposes were, but trashed it because of structure. I might just go do it again.

> Sorry, But i have tried. this is usually my last resort. Sorry for any Trouble.

Try exploring the folders in the client and server, and figure out what they're used for. Lastly, a new method was introduced, and is (should be at least) orthodox to change the topic to [Solved]. You can do this by editing the first post in the Full Editor.

> You could be a bit more nice, despite it being a small question. I actually don't think there's a tutorial for something like adding sprites. I was working on a tutorial explaining what the folders' purposes were, but trashed it because of structure. I might just go do it again.
>
> Try exploring the folders in the client and server, and figure out what they're used for. Lastly, a new method was introduced, and is (should be at least) orthodox to change the topic to [Solved]. You can do this by editing the first post in the Full Editor.

Thanks for all the help. It just that when i put the image in side the graphics folder and change the number 201 it just make me invisible not what the character could look like.

Make sure all your graphics are numbered in numerical order, without skipping numbers. (Correct:1,2,3,4,etc, Incorrect:1,2,4,5,9). In addition, when you add graphics you have to restart your client for them to show up.

If you're still having issues, feel free to pm me your client.

http://www.filedropper.com/

> Make sure all your graphics are numbered in numerical order, without skipping numbers. (Correct:1,2,3,4,etc, Incorrect:1,2,4,5,9). In addition, when you add graphics you have to restart your client for them to show up.
>
> If you're still having issues, feel free to pm me your client.
>
> [http://www.filedropper.com/](http://www.filedropper.com/)

Is there a certain Format they have to be in because the ones i am using are in .png format do i have to change them??