Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server problems

Daneta

i downloaded the new orgin the fixed one and the old one orgins 2.3 has my game and i did not use vb6 so i transfed data from the old one to newer one but then when i open game and try to connect to server (the game part) it just closes, PLS HELP

If you're going to keep asking questions, please **_try to use proper sentence structure_**. Its incredibly annoying to read a question that's a run-off sentence. This is how I feel when I see your excuse for a sentence.

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/01bf567c95d09bf171a73ea486609c9b.jpg)

If we were to help you fix your problem we would need to read your question first and then think of what the problem is then check if that is the answer for the question by suggesting a fix and if that doesn't work you could tell us some more information and then we would do what we did before except not the same thing because you already tried that I assure you that you don't have to restart your computer or reinstall the runtimes because you were running another engine before which means that they were properly installed anyways that was unnecessary maybe but I thought I'd let you see how its super annoying to read something like this so this is what you did wrong what you did wrong was you transferred data from the engine you were using before to the newer engine that you're using like players or items or npcs and so on and so fourth so I am afraid that you are going to have to start out from scratch with a fresh copy of eclipse origins HOPE THAT HELPS TELL US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

> i installed the run time files but its still just closes when trying to go to the game (not the log in part the game). so what what do i do

I believe the issue is that you transferred the data from 2.3 to 2.0\. Try running a fresh copy of 2.0 and tell us what happens.

> If we were to help you fix your problem we would need to read your question first and then think of what the problem is then check if that is the answer for the question by suggesting a fix and if that doesn't work you could tell us some more information and then we would do what we did before except not the same thing because you already tried that I assure you that you don't have to restart your computer or reinstall the runtimes because you were running another engine before which means that they were properly installed anyways that was unnecessary maybe but I thought I'd let you see how its super annoying to read something like this so this is what you did wrong what you did wrong was you transferred data from the engine you were using before to the newer engine that you're using like players or items or npcs and so on and so fourth so I am afraid that you are going to have to start out from scratch with a fresh copy of eclipse origins HOPE THAT HELPS TELL US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

Complain about him not using good sentence structure then churn out this wall of text? Hypocrite. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

> Complain about him not using good sentence structure then churn out this wall of text? Hypocrite. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

T'was intentional to show him how annoying it is. Its mentioned somewhere in that mess. ![^_^](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.png)