Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No team damage when party ?!

fafioso

EA is not supproted anymore

Why ?

Horrible coded.

Most stuff stolen..

aand.. why are "a lot" peoples asking you… if you dont know how to use vb6 ???

Deathbeam got an forum ask him ;-)

PS: to fix it by your self...

Damage... search where its sending the damage and put there the party check and if youre in an party disable it -> For other party members

Well maybe EA is shitty for you (god of VB6) but for noobs like me it's a very usefull engine for creating. Thereis some little bugs i try to fix and i did it for the most.

So now i'd like some real help to find the code i have to change because i ain't found it. My english is bad and it's very complicated to translate fine what you all explain.

Thanks again!

> Hi everybody, i'm using Eclipse Advanced and a lot of my players ask me to remove team damages when they're in party. I looked on the code but couldn't find where it is.
>
> Anyone can help me to fix this please? Thanks!

> Well maybe EA is shitty for you (god of VB6) but for noobs like me it's a very usefull engine for creating. **Thereis some little bugs i try to fix and i did it for the most.**
>
> So now i'd like some real help to find the code i have to change because i ain't found it. My english is bad and it's very complicated to translate fine what you all explain.
>
> Thanks again!

If you know how to fix them, then why don't you know how to code of the removal for what you're asking?

But anyways! Like Sherwin said, try looking at the server side.

> yy horrible coded..? wtf better than fresh eo ;] most buggy :>

Sorry but, it's wtf worse. EO 2.0 is very stable than you think. And then EO 3.0 came which may not be 5% stable but is STILL better than EA or ER. You say it's not horribly code because you don't seem to have reviewed the code yourself.

xD i just wrote whats the truth or whats the point is why it is not supported anymore BUT

like i wrote already

Attack -> Checkattack

Party -Y Player(index).Inparty

Combine…

1%

50%

100%

Disable attack or damage for Player(Index).inparty

->> Dont looking now anymore on this topic so have fun at hating xD

lol

In EA and ER the lag is worsened with more random crap and unwanted stuff. Sure rendering stuff might be faster than using controls, but in the end if all Eclipse Games have the same random crap all MMO's will be the same (assuming most of the EA/ER users don't do code changes)

> xD i just wrote whats the truth or whats the point is why it is not supported anymore BUT
>
> like i wrote already
>
> Attack -> Checkattack
>
> Party -Y Player(index).Inparty
>
> Combine…
>
> 1%
>
> 50%
>
> 100%
>
> Disable attack or damage for Player(Index).inparty
>
> ->> Dont looking now anymore on this topic so have fun at hating xD

Ok so i don't get it :s I search but can't find the code or the good process to find it… I'm not hating or raging anyone i just ask a little help for my game and for my players who claimed this bug fix.

Just write me the part of code i have to change if you know it :s It's not a question of EA or EO it's a simple question:

How can i removed party damage each others ?

Thanks for helping me!

No, he is surprised that instead of taking what you've been told and trying, you expect people to find it for you. Try searching for "Sub TryPlayerAttackPlayer" or something like this. This sub controls what happens when a player trys to attack another player. You just need to add a check somewhere in there BEFORE it calls the actual attack sub.

> No, he is surprised that instead of taking what you've been told and trying, you expect people to find it for you. Try searching for "Sub TryPlayerAttackPlayer" or something like this. This sub controls what happens when a player trys to attack another player. You just need to add a check somewhere in there BEFORE it calls the actual attack sub.

I tried dude! I try with what you said me. Thx

I wasnt putting him down, if hes not even going to listen to Mortal's advice then why bother asking…

+ If youre attempting to make a simple source edit try learning vb6 ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)