Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Come the Zombie Apocolypse, YOU ALL ARE DEAD

Elihu

Today me and my friend were making emergency plans, like fire plans, flood plans…..

Robot invasion defense sh*t and we decided that if there's a zombie apocolypse we will do the right thing and KILL EVERYONE.

The zombies use you bastards to repopulate so WE'RE GONNA PUT SOME HOLES IN-BETWEEN YOUR EYES UNTIL YOU'RE ALL GONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA......

Of course there will be a select few men and women ( Mostly women, you guys better start saying your prayers and singing louder at Church) that will be protected for the soon reproduction of the ENTIRE PLANET after we've killed almost everyone and all the zombies.

Just know there are no hard feelings, nothing personal; no grudge, just letting you know you'll be dying for no reason other than the safety of our planet *Salutes the person dumb enough to read this sh*t until this point*.

And I hope you'll look up at us from hell *cough* I mean look down at us from heaven and know that we're all safe and that we've screwed the next 1st generation of the reborn Earth and our LEGACY SHALL LIVE ON AS A REASON FOR KIDS, ADULTS;PEOPLE AND LORD KNOWS WHO ELSE, TO THINK THAT THERE'S A ZOMBIE ATTACK COMING ANYTIME SOON AND WILL BE READY TO MAKE THE SACRIFICE AND KILL EVERYONE BUT A SELECT FEW PEOPLE ( Mostly women, you guys better.%*ERRROR*) that will repopulate the Earth!

On behalf of man kind, I salute you! :3.

(PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME COUNTRIES THAT DECIDE TO PUT UP A FIGHT WILL BE BEATEN BY TWO TEENS WITH HEAVY ARTILLERY!

2nd Guy: "AND BOMBS LOL" YEAH, how could I forget BOMBS. )

Just trolling ya, there's no zombie apocolypse and we wont kill ya XD.

> dafuq did I just read?

Something that wasted your life XD. But seriously, that's Raf, Oliver;Jay and my plan for a zombie apocolypse, If you want to join the group you must go through a life changing test of…..Dafuq am I saying >_>, I must'v drank some weird sh*t.

> You sure you didnt just came from a big party where you drank like 4 litres of alcohol? o.O

Nah, I came from a house where I ate too much sugar and earlier had a conversation about massacre zombie shit. And even my friend is reading this and laughing his ass off XD.

> Interesting, your symptoms are worse than I tought…

1: Massacre idea wasn't mine.

2: YOU'RE ON THE LIST (IF the apocolypse comes, we have no ducking idea why we started thinking this shit. We thought the bus AC was drugged or we drank something weird from the cantine LOL)

3: CANADA, CHINA AND RUSSIA WILL BE OUR HEADQUARTERS CAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME/Big.

XD