Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Were can i find maps like ambardia or CrystalShire?

Shlomi

i dont really know how to download it and find all

i just want a download with folder with all the tilesets in then i can copy to my files..

you can give me this? ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

You are going to have to make the tileset yourself. Just download the images and put them all in 1 big image. Make sure its aligned right. Ambard went to a lot of work to compile all those graphics himself. Also while he is using reinard tilesets he also made a lot of them himself.

> Not if you're unskilled in the art department. Not everyone can make their own tiles.

In fact, for most people making custom tiles or sprites is usually not an option, not to mention a total time waster when you end up just abandoning the project because its taking to long to develop pixel art. I've seen that too many times and its happened to me to many times.

• 2 weeks later...
If you're not as good at making tilesets or other graphical stuff, feel free to post a recruitmentthread at the recruitment forum:)

Of your project is interesting, im sure there wilp be some people who want to join!!

Good luck!!