Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got cash. and Easy requests.

Grizzy

I pretty much want the GUI's resized reordered and ect. I have no skills. I'll throw some cash someones way for some easy stuff. It would mean a lot to me.

I need:

All the game GUI's resized, things shifted around… and well yeah that is pretty much it lol. Anyone think they can help? Tell me how much you need to do such things.

> I pretty much want the GUI's resized reordered and ect. I have no skills. I'll throw some cash someones way for some easy stuff. It would mean a lot to me.
>
> I need:
>
> All the game GUI's resized, things shifted around… and well yeah that is pretty much it lol. Anyone think they can help? Tell me how much you need to do such things.

If you have VB6, all it takes is dragging around img boxes. As long as you know how you want to organize it, it shouldn't be hard.

> you all make valid points. i'll do it myself and not be a douche. you can delete this lol.

You're not being a douche. I advised you do it yourself so that you could save yourself some money. After all, the work is only dragging and dropping. You're free to do as you like!