Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paypal to game?

dayrock

Add it to your website, this should also be in the Questions section ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png). By "add it to your website", I mean a button that would say "donate". Each $5 dollars for example, you get a pack. I have seen this in Private servers, so its possible.

i think some one should acutaly explore this xD.

–---------------------------------

How it should work Click amount you wish to buy,

payment proccessed,

server recives and auto award credits.

--------------------------------------------

Well, I have worked most of the server side of it… here is the problem... I need them to be able to click a link that goes to paypal so I have won't be liable to stealing pw or anything... but I need to make it so after they pay I stead of the paypal sending verified back to the user it sends it to me so it cuts out the ability to "hack" the currence and make it seem like they payed

When signing up for your paypal thing you can choose to get notified by email or redirect to a web page. So either get notified by email and do it manually. Or redirect to a page that sends a note to your server. Will still be hard to verify though.

If you want Paypal to directly work and reward the players with some upon purchase, your going to have to use some Php or something to that effect, I believe. The only way to have it automated is to have then donate via website and they are given a code that they can use that will give them an item in game, but its not possible without a considerable (as far as I know) source edit.

take igg for example , they got a page for buying points,you select your game, amount points you wish to buy, and payment option. and few mins after payment goes threw you got your points

o-o it is possable its just figuring how to set it up. lols

> take igg for example , they got a page for buying points,you select your game, amount points you wish to buy, and payment option. and few mins after payment goes threw you got your points
>
> o-o it is possable its just figuring how to set it up. lols

I have no clue what IGG is, but I didn't know this was possible without PHP. I remember having my friend make me a system.

IGG is a online game site with a few mmo's of its own. and idk if you need php or not but im refering giving out code is kinda weird when you can just make a shop in game and have them buy points for a special shop. makes lil bit better thought.

o-o

Theres 2 systems that I've seen used (In Eclipse):

1\. Donate via website through Paypal. Then, when the purchase is complete, the user is given a code for an item that they use in game (via source edit) and there you go, rinse, wash, and repeat.

2\. Donate via website through Paypal. A PHP system rewards the player with whatever they bought on the website, in the game, and your done.

• 3 weeks later...