Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heh, pretty happy with my game so far

Rather use RMXP. Every time I use custom tiles, I can't make good ones, and nobody's willing to help. Besides, I can map fine with RMXP.

(And no I'm not taking Geometry 2nd semester, Minamimoto is a character from another video game who's obsessed with math)

Going INTO geometry next year. Figured I might as well learn SOHCAHTOA so I'll be somewhat ahead of the class…

Sine
Opposite
Hypotenuse
Cosine
Adjacent
Hypotenuse
Tangent
Opposite
Adjacent
!

Ignore my raving…
We should really get back on topic. o.o

Thanks enigma.

@shrig94:

> I'm obsessed with math..I'm state runner up in the TMSCA Math Competition (Texas) and I am going to attend college for math classes when I go into 9th grade next year… Whats your mathematical resume? LOL

You've got quite an ego on you, Shrig. ;)

Hey, I think you should at least use Inquisitor's tiles, unless most of your game is completed with RMXP, then no sense in doing so there.

No…I'm just this one nerdy kid who is good at math...I just like making people feel bad...I'm kind of pro...well I'm not really nerdy...I'm actually the mostpopular kid in school and I'm basketball team captain and tennis captain and the number one in band (did I mention that I tend to over exagerate, lol)