Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Resized Logo

Fenix

![](http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7522/eclipselogotwo1bh9.png)

This is really nothing, but here's a thumbnail version of the logo, perfect for placing in an "Affiliates" section of your website. It actually looks just as cool smaller.

@Robin:

> Go get the .psd and remove the smaller text.

Actually that's a good idea. And I'm not showing it off in the "look how good I am" way, but rather in the "put it in one place so you can copy and paste it and not have to spend 5 minutes on Imageshack yourself" way.

Please make sure you give credits to the person who made it. *cough!* *COUGH*. I don't like when people take my images fiddle with them, then re-post them. Please make sure you give the proper credits. Thanks again.

I know he was trying to help out the community, but he was using the work I made to help out the community too. Please do note that I was giving him advice to at least give recognition to the person WHO actually made the picture. I wasn't being harsh, your opinion is way over thought.

@Klanz_online:

> Read what kreator said, and plus fenix was just trying to help the community and help it grow more.Dont even think of arguing with me u know im right.

i can't imagine arguing with someone that uses "u" in an arguing sense. if he wanted to help out the community he could of asked Lolz for permission. its easier than resizing it.