Find results in...

What ever happened to Grayfox? o.o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to Grayfox… I'd be glad to explain what happened...

Gray pretty much got fed up with the community ([**this was the final straw**](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,26149.msg222431.html#msg222431)), and posted this:
@Grayfox:

> Dear Eclipse Members and friends,
>
>         I'm no fan of making these post about how I'm leaving or coming back, but I would more like to use this post to address WHY I am leaving, and less of a little place to get attention. I've been a member of this community for longer then most of the people who will read this. For a majority of this time I've made little contribution other then browsing the forums and being a admin/moderator and doing my best(although according to most of you i just say "Duck it") to keep the scum out of the forums. Well, that time comes to a end for the following:
>
> -I no longer feel Eclipse is what it started out as. What started as a fun project filled with a good amount members has now become a breeding for insensitive violent, close minded teenagers to come together and talk about how much they love hating and beating up anyone who doesn't see what they want. Now I realise the internet is a very diverse place, and I can't expect everyone to fit in my wants of the human race, but, I will have no part of supporting these members. I feel Eclipse as a community has lost its way. Too much do I see ridiculous post, made for dumb reasons, with no intent other to take up space, or place hate on everyone. I knew this was coming with the expansion of eclipse, and I can't say I wish Eclipse would have stayed the little engine it used to be, because, well that would be a lie. I'm happy to see Eclipse as a engine is becoming more mature, my only wish is that Eclipse as a community could do the same. The members I see today no longer reflect the optimistic newcomers of the days of old. I know we all start off as beginners, but when we stay a beginners after months and months, you know you have a problem.
>
> So with this, I leave. This post is not meant to make any of you change, because, I can't ask anyone to change. This has always been the community's forums,but with that said, and with whats coming from our community now, I hope this doesn't end terrible.
>
> Make fun of this post all you want.Call me stupid, call me lame, call me ridiculous for saying this, I don't care. The community has changed, or at least in my eyes it has. Its been a very fun run guys, and I hope that eclipse becomes more powerful then it already is.
>
> Your my friends, and I'll never forget any of you. If anyone wants my email, I'll post it elsewhere. I stand behind what I think 100% and with knowing the community will not change, I offer my resignation.For what it means, the Grayfox is dead.

There are some underground cults that believe that JayR is Grayfox, but I shall remain silent about that xP