Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WoW Server For The Eclipse Community(and also other people ofcourse)

xeross

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

Dont fight we now have a wow private server we should be thanking him
for setting one up and letting us play so NO FIGHTING

PS THANKS ALL ECIPSERS SHOULD PLAy

pss IT DUCKING WORKS WOOOOOOOOOOO FREE DUCKING WOW
IM SO DUCKING HAPPY
WOOOOOOOO

MARSH CANT STOP MY HAPPYNESWS

Zomg so many ill-informed peoples. Righto lets try and set things straight for some people,it isnt hard to pick up its very basic.

All you need is the WoW install of either The Burning Crusade or just Standard WoW,You can download these for free or borrow off a friend you dont need any keys or anything thats for an account on retail.

So no it doesnt cost you dont pay any fee's by private server it means privately run and Xeross is not charging you to play.

Yes you can play without Burning Crusade aslong as you dont enable Burning Crusade when you create you account.

hey man, put the rates higher, im talkin way higher. maybe instant 70 or something. cuz i no me and a couple other guys already play normal wow so it would be nice to have some higher rates. also think about adding flying mounts in azeroth. (used to have my own server, High Rates = More People)

if you want to comprimise have a weekly couple hours of like double rates or something… like an event.. or announce it or something... i like blixx style.
I will be registering tonight but i dont know how long it will be until i can play... hopefully soon...

There's alot of probs within the beginning classes, blod-elf side (Eversong wood)

Also, the academy is full of bugged monsters, including the "boss" guy, wich is awfull for hunters since we cannot complete the only quest that gives a ranged wepon :x

Drop rates looks like they are 0.5 for quest items, usually you get a mana wyrm scale (Q item) on every mana wyrm (at least on retail) wich takes more time… but regular drop looks like 1.smthing since I had a good ammount of money for my level.

Good server, what's missing: people
Join in people, we should make a great one ^^