Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does this sprite look good?

monowolf00

![](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk24/monowolf00/spriteinprogress2.jpg)

Well, I was attempting spriting and this is what I got. I know it doesnt have the side view stances. I couldnt do those and trust me, it looked like crap. Tell me if there good basic sprites. If you dont think they are please dont say anything like…."That's awful" or "This crap isnt worthy of even having a topic".

Hmm. The hair on the back of his head shouldn't go into a point like it does. You need more varied colors in this head, along with darker lines around his head. Adding shadows would also make it look a little nicer.

Not wonderful. But better than what I could do.

@ht123:

> Thanks for the tips. *Off Topic* Kreator or Elder will probably be here in due time to criticize,JK.

How old are you, 12? Learn to grow up and listen to constructive criticism.

Shade it, fix the goofy point in the hair, relax the shoulders and give his body more shape.

RS? Like Runescape? No way this looks like runescape…

I personally thing the details are not so good, would need more work bu I do start my character with something looking somehow like this.... But the technique going along take years to do... but anyway, that's not the point.

give more details, place a light point and shade it according to that, I'm sure you can do better