Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NEED HELP REGARDING ATTACK!

bashh

hi,
me again,  just need help as my npcs wont attack or be hit. I have made an npc called "sheep" got the sprite, set all the atributes. like attack on sight, dropping blah blah, nothing i've done wrong!

Except i go up to it, on my account and others i've tried, and hit control, but it just wanders off, and doesn't attack, or get hit.

Some HELP would be appreciated xD thanks

:cheesy:

Hmm. Give me a second. I'll check into it.

Edit: Well I'm using EE 2.7 and as long as they are set to attack on sight and have a sight they are working just fine for me. Make sure you don't have any access or the monsters won't attack you.

@Godlord:

> Learn to **read**.
>
> @Soljah: you mean /respawn and it's not required when you edit NPCs only when you want to respawn all NPCs.
>
> Regards, Godlord.

No, I mean /refresh… It refreshes the maps, as well as the NPC's loaded into the map.

@Godlord:

> Still not required. When NPCs are altered and saved the NPCs work as specified in the new save.
>
> Regards, Godlord.

I've had many problems with the NPC's **not** updating according to the new save, I've just found a quick and sure-fire way is to type /refresh… Or you can open/re-save the map, to load the correctly modified NPC into the map.