Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What eclipse should I use?

igloo9

Now i'm really getting sick of all those stuff,everyone is sayin that they have problems with the spells when i'm actually using EE 2.7 and i haven't noticed any problem so be sure that the spells do cast and work!!!!!

I really don't think this will work, but if you really really really really want to convert them, you could try decompiling the files. But that would be hard, take long, etc…
and most important, has a 1% chance of working, I think. o.0
Wish I could help. :(

@Shadowwulf:

> why on earth would you think they would want to make a converter for going backwards?
> 2.7 works fine…

No it doesn't!  I just said the spells won't cast no matter what…I tried getting a new version, refreshing the server, etc.  They wont cast, so I'm not using 2.7

@igloo9:

> No it doesn't!  I just said the spells won't cast no matter what…I tried getting a new version, refreshing the server, etc.  They wont cast, so I'm not using 2.7

That's a stupid reason to degrade, they're going to fix it It's not final, there are still things being added to it to fix it, do you actually believe the staff is going to let 2.7 NOT cast spells? Hopeless T_T

if you were to work on scripting in a couple features, im sure they would have 2.8 done when you have made a couple.

depending on how new features and optimization works, goin backwards might not even be possible.
this is another reason mapping should be your last step….

• 4 weeks later...