Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Godlord needs to mind his own bussiness, and i have a question

saadhamza

ok, so on my game i want to make a currency, how do i make one. and i need a paperdoll sheet and a sprite sheet. the ones on freemmorphg dont work. could u send me one on my email. it [email protected]. ty. and how do i put my game on the web so other people can download it. i really need help. and godlord, if your readin this, u really shouldnt have locked the question thing. the one called" if u have a question ask here". it was really helping. i think it mite have worked. :angry:

Godlord is a moderator, and he's a moderator for a reason. He doesn't abuse his power, he's one of the nicest Eclipsers there are,(and one of the smartest too), you have no right to tell him to "mind his own business". It also makes you sound extremely immature. He locked it for a reason, and we should all respect that.

And to answer your question, type /edititem. Select currency.

Oh, lets change the hierarchy of a forum. Boards get removed and all will become a few topics, the replies will be the topics and replies together as of now. The topic has been removed as it doesn't fit with the forum hierarchy and was pretty pointless. Discussion closed, if you've problems go complain at forum administration, not at me. Yes, I'm part of it. You read it correctly "part". That means I alone am not the forum administration. So if you've something to complain about, please go PM an administrator about it and maybe your "problem" will be solved.

Next time you try this go and try, but then please make your topic, how would I say it, a lot more mature.

My own businesses? I'm a moderator here, so yeah. Those were my businesses. So please stop such discussion as this, it's probably even more pointless as the locked topic was.

Regards, Godlord.