Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pq Map for Exp.O

![](http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9210/pqmapgp8.jpg)
Okay… I think it looks better than it used to.

Before anyone comments on the maps not flowing together, it's because I doubt that players are going to notice the change in the exact space tiles used. If you go on, you try discerning the difference. It'll be really tough, and I'm not just saying this to try and look biased. The way the top part flows into the part below it should be fixed. In fact, I'll work on it now.

Criticism appreciated, thanks.

Yeah. I'll working on that right soon, but first I'm waiting for Balliztik to take out the default party commands so they don't interfere with the ones I'm going to script.

since this seems to be a map show off, ill move it to its proper place

as for the map itself, i like the concept you got for it, but the edits you made to execute it are kinda minimal:
i would add a peice of broken ground to the bottom of the trees and bushes, and maybe edit the rocks to have little specs of other floating pebbles around it
and i would make some more of those edits and add trees and bushes that werent exactly 90 degrees altered, give some more randominity to it(yea i know its not a real word :P)
i would also go to the cloud tiles and darken all of them cuz it really clashes with the background you have for it
last suggestion i would make is to edit the ground tiles to have broken land bottoms to give it the effect of floating in space aswell

With the other than 90° thing… I don't have any programs other than paint, so rotating it like that would be a real pain. So unless someone else on my team has Photoshop or something, I don't think I'm going to do that. And yes, the clouds don't exactly look the best with this. Can you suggest a better cloud tiles to use? Those are the only ones I could find. :P
And Anna, I'll work on it.

Tbh, I think the rotation is far too much. Would look a lot neater with some zany re-colours or simply some distortion to the graphics.

Here's some quick skewing I did in paint. You'd get some better effects with more time put into it.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/paint_skew.png)

• 2 weeks later...