Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free for all project

Kusy

The project development will be continued later - I'm leaving again for something about 3 weeks - I could make the GFX and release it for public editing but I want to stay on track.

Okay - after the wave of "let's make a comunity game" topics I decidet to make a game (wow). I'm doing retarded simple custom graphics right now and I'm not going to spend more than a week on doing it. Then I'll make some maps. After that the game is going to bee "open" - that means the comunity will give sugesstions on what the game should have implemented - I will list those sugestions - and OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE COMUNITY can pick up one of them and do it if they can - people working on a single task - no static crew working on the game. Once someone takes it it get's out from the wishlist and gets to the featurelist.

Well see how long a project like that can go on. I'll post any news here.

Good luck, Kusy. I've seen some of your projects before (Redmelt, Upshine) which have looked **great** in the past. I'm sure you'll do a nice job with this one.

Well, IMO, they looked nice…. even though they never got released. Hope you can get this one done. :D
What amazes me the most, is that even though you're dyslectic, you make some of the best custom GFX on eclipse.