Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Isuis Guard

This elite group of guards are the survivers of a horrible battle and the creators of the game. check out these amazing sprites:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/123dspc/specialchar.jpg

Didn't you just post this in your recruiting thread?
And you can't sue anyone if you didn't copyright your game. It's not a showoff either if you only show us the side view.

um… ok well these are my images. Since you say that there is no water mark then here:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/123dspc/isuisguard.jpg

now there is so stop saying that it isn't copyright and crap and sorry for bringing it up. I just don't want people using it. It makes my game different than all the other games. It provides diversody in this community and you should respect that.

No reason? Ehm right.

"Who cares if he has copyright or not hes just showing them off."
We don't care whether he has copyright or not but if his copyright is valid at all due the "sue warnings".

Next to that as Robin already said he's only going to get a counter-sue instead.

Oh and he's being fake so it's not all about copyright, as administrator you should read the messages better next time, instead of removing everything immediately.

Regards, Godlord.

You guys are completely derailing a thread from a bad comment that the original poster made. The point of the thread was not about suing. He was trying to show off sprites and decided to put some extra info. Flaming or arguing law was not the point of the thread. Drop it, listen.