Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Complete The Sentence Game

Loelin

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset by kicking him in the face.

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END  :O

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END of a baloney sandwich

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END of a baloney sandwich covered in mayo

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END of a baloney sandwich covered in mayo and apple pie

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END of a baloney sandwich covered in mayo and apple pie only helps me

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END of a baloney sandwich covered in mayo and apple pie only helps me during late night

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, butt Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this butt has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but butt is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the butt parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear while playing checkers with George who was eating kangaroos with his mum on Mt. Everest eating your sister´s pants on a cold summers day that was ruined by ronald mcDonald, which pissed off the entire restaurant system then went over to BurgerKing and ate a whaper meal, and he had to take a big whaper on the toilet… THE END of a baloney sandwich covered in mayo and apple pie only helps me during late night day dreams