Find results in...

Complete The Sentence Game

Loelin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop putting Periods on things, it will go like this

> A man suddenly gets flaring herpes from some fat guy in a cinema which monkeys like to poke poeple in the eye with a hot dog because they're horney from all the topless goats eating babiez and then explodes while dancing on a dead zergling who, raped DFIK's mother on his father while doing the the twist listening to Micheal Jackson's dad bang up his long hard rod, whom DFIk was licking and dancing like a monkey while LoN wus laughing his ass off just seeing it, then slid his bum down the Side of an oversized Cheese grater causing bleeding and an orgasm from the pain when Smoker ran in and ruined his best Orgasm Ever, So Lon bent over gamma12 and licked a nice juicy watermelon,whom elucidated green slimy cum that was ejected from the watermelon and then pissed on by combat elites big beautiful pet monkey named spanky the horn dog that liked to stick his tail in another monkeys bum while urinating in public and ripping the testicals off of men walking by DFIK's old crackhouse and summer get-away when he noticed a man who suddenly got flaring herpes for the second time while wacking off too…

that is what my old forum did

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat.

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big orga

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade"

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your –a--

The end of time will never come. The reason why is BARNEY EXISTS! Although, Chuck Norris once tasted Barney's Nunchaku and wondered why it tasted like shat. doomteam then said: dick Cheney then said "this game has gone to nothing" because i said soda is yummie! but sperm is what people are made of when they make Marsh upset she will get a big organ to play "The Black Parade" while the black parade will react and come marching in on your black underwear