Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Age of Heroism Online is recruiting!

omgitburns

Hey we need almost everything cus our team are only 5 mappers! So we could need some help. Please tell me what you have to offer!

Website designer: Yet me but could need someone else.

Game designers: Me, need more people cuz none of us knows how to do shadows xD.

Mappers: Beka (not on the forum), Yappie (not on the forum), Me, 2 inactive people, need more people.

Moderators: possibly one, need more.

GFX artists: we have one but he is not that skilled so we need more.

GUI artists: Yappie, need someone that has more skill.

Source coders: a very inactive one, need more fast!

Scripters: possibly one, we need more.

Storyline creators: None but if we get one i would gladly help him/her its just that i dont have time making one alone.

Hosts: Possibly Mississippi.

Beta tester: a couple so we dont need any right now.

FaQs:

Game name: Age of Heroism Online

Company (we are not a real company yet we just like to use the "we" and "company" and i like the name of the company): EraofGamers

Storyline: None yet

World name: None yet but we are thinking of the name "Narit"

Features to be added: As i told before we havent got a storyline or a world name. But i can tell some features. 1\. We are planning to make it so when you lvl up to a certain lvl you can chose between 2 new classes for every class. Example: Mage at lvl 30 might chose "Wizard" or "Elementalist". So thats the first feature we want. Number 2 is Guild ranking, wars, houses and quests. So you have to go with your guild to do different things. 3\. Lvl block and Item needed so you have to be a special lvl or have a special item to get into different places. 4\. Secret places with extra loot and stuff. 5\. Invasions so like 1 a month maybe lvl 5 monsters invade a certain place and you have to kill them before they kill a special person. 6\. Player houses so you can decorate and put things in. 7\. Groups so you can share loot and exp but only on the same map. And other features that we might figure out later. 

Our website is: (under construction) www.eraofgamers.inc.se
Our forum is: www.eraofgamersforum.inc.se
Hmm… If you need more info then tell us here what you want to know.

Ha ha, lol.

Ok then, edit your first post with ALOT more information and organize the post. Who's going to join a game they know nothing about.

For example-
State what positions of staff you are looking for.

Website designer - [free slot]
Game designers - [free slots]
mappers - mrguy229, PedoBear4, [free slots]
Moderators - [free slots]

ETC..

• 3 weeks later...
Ok guys (and girls) now i have updated and i will keep on updating the first post (mine). So look at this thread often to see if there is still spots. Or if a spot that you want goes free. And remember there is no money involved in Age of Heroism Online!