Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm hurtin'

Reguba

Uggh, so get this, this morning I was supposed to work at my mother's new husbands house, since we are cleaning it out. Well I get there and I start working, next thing I know, my eye fills up with water and I can hardly see… Then I get that really annoying feeling like an eyelash is in my eye and it just wouldn't go away. So I looked all inside my eye for something that may be causing the pain, nothing. So after it not going away for 20 minutes my mum takes me to the emergency room to get checked out... I get in very quickly get everything set up, the doctor looks at my eye, numbs it so he can go into my eye further... Then he says oh there it is! I developed a sty inside my eyelid towards the top, and oh man does it hurt like no other when I look around. So I get stuff to take care of it, blah blah blah, then I go back to where I was working to find out my dog is having some kind of an issue and needed to be taken to the animal hospital... We find out that the dog had been stung and had an extremely nasty allergic reaction to it.

I am having a very crappy day  :sad:

Compare your day to what someone else might be going through. You have a sty and your dog is hurt, compared to what, getting evicted from your home, getting in a car crash, having a house on fire, etc. It's not that bad when you think about it, so cheer up, every one has there ups and downs.

@l0lz!:

> Compare your day to what someone else might be going through. You have a sty and your dog is hurt, compared to what, getting evicted from your home, getting in a car crash, having a house on fire, etc. It's not that bad when you think about it, so cheer up, every one has there ups and downs.

who was it that had their house burned down and raked in a few million in insurance?