Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How did you get your username?

Demosthenes2k8

KEKEKEKE!!! I was right about your name. And speaking of Kek that comes from FFVI which also stole Locke's name from the book.

My name is simple (I was in a KH mood when I made it 3 years ago):

Kyle
(add X to fit in Org XIII)
Kylex
(Switched the K with an S because i like S)
Sylex
(Tried this name but almost every MMO had it taken, so I added "us")
Sylexus

lol…ignoring the avatar comment...

My name came from my favorite mammals panthers, cheetahs, leopards, and jaguars. This is how it started out...

Darknias (I would always use this username)
Darknias180 (This was my secondary)
Darknias280 (This was my third)
Darkniz (Is my most recent)

Oh and the Panther Strike thing is obvious; I always use the word Dark because you know how everyone has fantasys right? Well my fantasy includes sneaking through the night as silent as a Jaguar or Panther would and moving with dangerous speed too. If anyone has played the game "Sly" the little fox dude with 3 games out you will see why I like that game a lot. That would also explain my love of the movie "Tokyo Drift"...

You guys might want to splash some water in your eyes so you can stay awake while reading this.

Monowolf00- Back in the ole' RS days, my friends name as Wolfbuster. I was in 3rd or 4th grade, and thought it was cool. I had always used the word "Mono" in my names. Mono+Wolf~~buster~~+00

Ht123- Back when I was a little more grown, I started hating the name Monowolf00 because it sounded corny. I took the H from my first name which is Henry, and the T from my middle name which is Thomas. Then I added 123 which is ironic Because i'm Henry Thomas VI and guess what you get when you add 1+2+3?

Neku- I was obsesses with The World Ends With You. Nuff' said.

Waffles- Who doesn't love waffles?

Tom Devilliers- Middle name- Thomas
                    GreatGrandmas last name- Devilliers
I thought it made a good Pseudo.

Steel Emerald- I was searching for a new name. At first I thought of "Silver". It was taken by a newb who had never made a single post. Then I thought of "Steel". It was also taken by a newb who had never made a single post. Then I got Steel Emerald.

mine is from the game rocket slime. But then I thought of slums for no reason and relized that rocket slime was an extremely retarded name. So I figured that maybe I could use a "y" instead of a "ime". And that failed. At that time it was slie. And then I remembered how a year earlier, that my name came from rocket slime. So I added an "m" to make it slym. And I later found out that slym is a really fun name for making sigs and avs for. And not to mention that it just looks sweet.

You have no Idea how often people call me slim. Lol it's pernounced "slime" lol. But it looks betta. But yeah lol. My name came from a long story lol