Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 little Questions | Take a look !

Tyr

Hi all,

i'm having 2 little problems with a script i'm making… and i thought that maby u guys could help :)

**Problem 1:**

In my script i want that your character moves faster, i looked up the codes in a big topic around here and found this:

Call SetPlayerSPEED(Index, #)

well when i added this to my script, my char didn't go faster.
i Asked a scripting moderater what ws wrong…

he said that when

_# = 0 you stop
# = 1 you walk
# = 2 you run_

it didn't work at all… any idea's? thank you!

~~**Problem 2:**

In my script i want to let your character change of sprite, no problem (all works fine)
but now i want that my character don't changes into a 32x64 sprite but into a 64x64 sprite (big sprite)

i asked the same mod and he told me it wasn't possible with scripting… maby u know the answer?~~

thx by forward!

- Tyr

@Tyr:

> Hi all,
>
> i'm having 2 little problems with a script i'm making… and i thought that maby u guys could help :)
>
> **Problem 1:**
>
> In my script i want that your character moves faster, i looked up the codes in a big topic around here and found this:
>
>   Call SetPlayerSPEED(Index, #)
>
> well when i added this to my script, my char didn't go faster.
> i Asked a scripting moderater what ws wrong…
>
> he said that when
>
> _# = 0 you stop
> # = 1 you walk
> # = 2 you run_
>
> it didn't work at all… any idea's? thank you!
>
> **Problem 2:**
>
> In my script i want to let your character change of sprite, no problem (all works fine)
> but now i want that my character don't changes into a 32x64 sprite but into a 64x64 sprite (big sprite)
>
> i asked the same mod and he told me it wasn't possible with scripting… maby u know the answer?
>
> thx by forward!
>
> - Tyr

For Problem 1 :
Speed is arithmetic, not flagged, (if im right) so, try entering values like 20 or 30.(sorry, never experimented with speed, although I have come accross Gm speed and some rubbish which i excluded from the source of ALL my games)

Problem 2:
64 x 64 isn;t currently supported(as of EE 2.6) in the source for Players. However it is for Npcs.
I have some code which will allow you to convert all sprites into 64x64\. Pm me if ya need it…

sorry but a little bumb, i already know that the second question isn't possible by scripting so ignore that.

the first one is possible i just need to know what the numbers are for walking & running :) thank u!

- Tyr

@Tyr:

> sorry but a little bumb, i already know that the second question isn't possible by scripting so ignore that.
>
> the first one is possible i just need to know what the numbers are for walking & running :) thank u!
>
> - Tyr

Well….try a range of er..20-30?