Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My way of typing?

Bobbus

I was just thinking, is it annoying how i dont type in like perfect grammar on the forums? How im typing right now is usually how i do it… no apostrophes or any of that.

Does it bug any1? Ive been thinking about changing how i do it anyway.

at first, since you changed your name to bob dole, I thought the post was just gonna be like

> Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole?

but yea, that's good enough for teh web. xD

Bob Dole, Bob Dole, Bob Dole, Bob Dole

(lol we were at a band compeition last saturday and the people there can write a note and the announcer says it.. out of nowhere i hear

"Bob Dole, Bob Dole likes band competitions, Bob Dole, Bob Dole. I lol'd)

I generally use proper spelling, grammer, and sentance structure.  Typo's sometimes I fix, sometimes I ignore, depends on the mood.
If I'm typing anything past a sentance or two, I capitalize the the sentance, add periods. ect.
If its only a quick replu

then I just do a quickie like this.

Yeah i actually change too, if im in an arguement i usually always type in perfect grammar so that they cant use it as a comeback. But when im in this type of conversation, i just do whatever is the quickest and most readable.

I have a war on noob bashers, pleasure to meet you.

And yeah, in arguments my grammer is strict as well, for the very same reason, AND because I only usually argue with idiots, so when they reply with third grade insults and typing skills, I get even more pwnage points

@DrNova:

> AND because I only usually argue with idiots, so when they reply with third grade insults and typing skills, I get even more pwnage points

lol, I know what you mean.

I always use proper grammar, but sometime when I make a/some mistakes, depending on the mood, like DrNova said, I just ignore them… I also ignore obvious ones because I know that most people would understand that it was a 'typo'. I only spellcheck my work after posting... My keyboard isn't very good, so many times, some letters go missing on my words and spaces...

Comments,